If you want to use only one app for various services, then Umang App is a great option. The Umang app provides access to over 600 government services. That is, one app and 600 works.
If you want to use only one app for various services, then Umang App is a great option. The Umang app provides access to over 600 government services. That is, one app and 600 works. Some of these services are EPF, PAN, Aadhaar, gas booking, bill payment etc.
This app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. You can download this app from both iOS and Android locations. The web version of this app is also available. This App provides various services along with EPF account.
Users can check their EPF balance through this app. To use the EPF service on the Umang app, users will need their UAN number and register mobile number on EPFO. Users who do not have a UAN number, they have to activate their UAN by visiting the EPFO website.
This process has to be followed on Umang app
- First of all, users have to download the Umang app from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
- After downloading the app, users have to log in with their registered mobile number.
- After this, you have to tap on three horizontal bars.
- Here you will get the option of EPFO and you have to click on it.
- After this, you have to click on Employee Centric Service.
- After this one has to go to the passbook option.
- Here you have to log in using your UAN and OTP.
After following these steps, users will get information about their deposits. With the help of this app, you can also use other government services.
How will UAN be activated?
If you do not have a UAN number, you will have to visit the website of https://www.epfindia.gov.in. Here you have to activate your UAN number. For this, you will need a salary slip, mobile number, date of birth, etc. You have to enter the UAN number given on your salary slip and other information should be filled. After this, you will need to insert a captcha and an authentication pin is needed. You will find the PIN on the registered mobile number. Keep in mind that the activation process takes 7 hours.