RAM and storage play a huge role in the phone. You must have seen that many times when it comes to clicking photos or making videos or downloading something, then there is an alert of low storage in the phone.
Due to low storage, you are neither able to download anything nor click a photo. In such a situation, we are telling you some ways by which you can increase the storage of your phone:
- To remove the phone’s storage problem, space can be created by attaching it to the computer and deleting the files, but sometimes you have to reduce the storage immediately. And you do not necessarily have a computer available at all times. In such a situation, first of all, see which apps are taking the most space in your phone.
- If you have an Android smartphone, then go to Settings and clear the cache. This will increase the phone’s storage. Delete apps that are not useful. By doing this, the phone’s storage will increase.
- If you are an iPhone user, then go to Settings and click on General and then click on ‘Storage and iCloud Storage. Now go to Main Storage. Here the phone’s storage and its division will be seen. From here you can remove files that are not useful.
- Many times we also download files linked to emails that are saved in the phone itself. These also take up a lot of space in the phone. So delete them as well.
- If you feel that you have removed all the useless things from the phone and even then the storage has not increased much, then it is better than the photos, videos, and other useful things you have kept in the phone, in cloud storage Save it. Cloud storage is a better option to archive any data.