Facebook has launched a new Manage Activity feature in the Activity log. Through this feature, users can view all the posts shared on the social media platform together. Users can use date, people, check-ins and text updates filters for posts, photos and videos related to a person or topic. The most important feature of the Manage Activity tab is to be able to select and delete multiple posts at once.
Facebook users can delete their old, unsolicited and posts that they no longer want to keep in their profiles. Learn how to use this feature:
If you want to delete junk posts on Facebook but do not want to spend too much time, then this new feature of Facebook will work for you. This feature is currently being rolled out for Android and iOS devices
Used to be. Apart from the Facebook app, the Manage Activity feature will also be available in the Facebook Lite app.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook app
- Facebook account username password
- How to delete multiple posts on Facebook simultaneously
- Open Facebook app on your smartphone
- Open your profile by tapping on the photo in the top right corner
- Now, tap on the Activity Log button. If you cannot see the button, then tap on the three dot visible and go to Activity Log.
- Tap on the Manage Activity option and separate the posts you don’t want to delete using filters.
- Now tap on the post and select multiple posts.
- Now tap on the Trash button for the post you want to delete. Select Archive option if you want to hide the post