The first solar eclipse of this year is due on 21 June. According to timeanddate.com, the solar eclipse will first be seen at 9:15 am, while it can be seen around the world by 3:04 pm.
The eclipse in India will be visible from 10.46 am. The biggest thing is that the solar eclipse will last for six hours. The full eclipse will start at 10:17 am and will be visible by 2:02 pm. 12:10 pm is maximum eclipse occur time. If you are thinking of seeing the solar eclipse from the roof or balcony of your house, then you need to plan first.
Today we have brought some such tips for you, with the help of which if you will catch a glimpse of a solar eclipse, then your camera will not have any damage while taking your eyes or photograph. Today we are going to give you some tips to install a camera along with eye protection while watching the solar eclipse.
First of all, protect your eyes!
Never look at solar eclipse with naked eyes. This may damage the pupils of your eye, while you may even be completely blind. Even in such bright light, glasses will not work. That is why you need Proper Eye Protection. That is, you can see it with the help of Eclipse glass or sun filter.
The best way to view solar eclipse is to filter the rays timeanddate.com has a simple DIY pinhole projector which you can try through this link.
Can eclipse be captured with phone’s camera?
The solar eclipse can be captured with the phone’s camera but you will not get good results. The reason for this is that even if you have a super-expensive top-notch phone, you still get a small sensor in it. They can be used as compact cameras but are not computable for Surya Grahan’s photography.
Even after knowing this you do not need to be disappointed. NASA has given some guidelines that will help you capture the solar eclipse carefully with the phone, but for this you will need to do some practice.
1. First, you practice capturing the photo of the moon.
2. While capturing photos of Moon or Surya Grahan, you have to adjust the focal length, shutter speed, and aperture. Only then will you be ready for Sunday.
3. Learn to focus manual from the phone’s camera as autofocus will not work in such a situation.
4. You do not need to worry about phone damage. If you follow these settings, nothing will happen to the phone.
Can better photos be captured with DSLRs?
DSLRs are professional equipment and are also the most suitable in such situations. If you have a DSLR camera then you should put an eclipse filter on the front of your camera lens or else the camera lens as well as the camera body can get damaged.
1. Use the focus of the DSLR camera as an experiment to capture the moon.
2. It is very important to have a big lens while taking photos.
3. This lens should support a focal length of at least 400mm.
4. If you want clear, stand photos, then you must also use a tripod during this time.
5. While clicking photos, take a little break in between.
6. Keep in mind that sun ranges are very powerful during this time and when they fall on the camera, it can cause the camera to heat up very quickly and cause damage. For this, the camera also needs to be given a break.
NASA defines the Sun Grahan as saying that it occurs when the Moon is farthest from Earth. This is why it seems small and blocks the sun completely.