The first option comes as a go-anywhere and reliable navigation app. It is necessary to have a good internet connection for the maps to work properly. However, due to the bandwidth issue in the country many times the internet connection gets spoiled and the maps get interrupted.
But do you know that there is also a solution to bad internet in the navigation app? If you are planning a road trip, then you can use Google Maps offline without an internet connection.
Through this feature of Google, users can download the navigation or map of someplace and after that, there is no need of internet to use it. Learn how to download Google Maps for Android and iOS users offline.
- How to download map on iPhone and iPad for offline use
1. Open Google Maps on your iPhone or iPad first
2. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and then sign in to Google Maps
3. Search in some place, like Jodhpur
4. Now at the bottom, enter the name or address of that place and then tap on More
5. Select Download for offline map
- How to download the map on Android device for offline use
1. Open Google Maps on your Android phone or tablet
2. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and sign in to Google Maps
3. Search in someplace like Jaipur
4. Now type the name or address of the place at the bottom and then download it. If you want to search for a restaurant, tap on More and then download it.
After downloading the map, you can use Google Maps in the normal way. If your internet connection is slow or closed then offline maps will help you in the direction.