Short video making and sharing platform TikTok has become quite popular among the people in the last few months, but now people have started uninstalling TikTok due to many reasons. At the same time, many people are looking for ways to delete TikTok account on Google.
If you also want to know how to delete TikTok account from your Android or IOS smartphone, then let us tell you how you can delete your account before uninstalling the app.
How to delete your TikTok account?
- First of all, open the TikTok app on your phone
- After this, click on the ‘Me’ icon which appears at the bottom.
- Clicking on the ‘Me’ icon will open your profile. Here the three-dot menu will be seen at the top right, tap on it.
- By clicking on the three-dot menu, you will get the first option ‘Manage my account’.
- After clicking here, you will see ‘Delete Account’ written at the bottom of the screen, click on it.
After this, you will be asked for verification, after verifying the process your account will be deleted. If you have created an account with a mobile number, then OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
Tiktok account is created through the Gmail account, then after clicking on the menu you will see ‘Confirmation’ written and click on ‘Delete Account’ at the bottom.
How to Uninstall Tiktok Account
After the TikTok account is deleted, Android users can uninstall the app by going to Google Play Store and going to the Apple Users App Store.
It is important to note that once you delete your Tiktok account, all your posts, followers and those you follow will be deleted.
Please tell that the Tittock app is operated by Chinese company ByteDance Technology. With over three hundred million downloads in India and more than one billion downloads worldwide, users can make short videos through this special app.
In India, users make videos on Bollywood dialogues, jokes, songs through this app. In addition to this, they also dance from lip-syncing to popular songs and music. Gradually, it is becoming people’s favorite time pass.