Facebook launched the profile lock feature two months ago to protect users’ personal data. Users can lock their profiles through this feature. By doing this, only their friends will see the pictures and videos or posts shared by them.
Other users will not see a single post in their profile. However, there are still many users who do not know how to use this feature.
How to lock profile
- To lock the profile, first, go to the Facebook app. Here you will see a three-line option in the right side. Click on it.
- After clicking on the three-line option, scroll down. Here you will see the option of Settings and Privacy. Tap on it.
- After clicking the Settings and Privacy option, click on the Settings option and scroll down.
- Now you will see the option of Frophile locking here. Click on it.
- Here you will see the option of lock your profile. Your Facebook profile will be locked as soon as you click on it. Through this process, you can also unlock your profile.