There will be hardly anyone in India, who may not have heard the name of Facebook. It is generally believed that every person who uses the Internet is a Facebook user, who must have used Facebook at some time.
However, very few people in these Facebook users will know who is spying on you. In such a situation, we will tell you a special way, through which Facebook users will be able to detect those who spy on their accounts, as well as ban those who log into the account without permission.
Know who is spying
If you forget by logging in to a Facebook account on office or any other device, then anyone can spy your account. Although detective can be detected.
- First click on the three-dotted lines seen on the ride side of Facebook
- After this, click on the Facebook setting option.
- Where you will see the option of Security and Login.
- After this, the option of Where you are logged In will be seen.
- Where your Facebook account is logged in on which device and at what time. You will get all its information, with the help of which you can find out who is using your account other than you.
Spying on such a blocked account
If you believe that you are being spied on another device, first log-out your account on that device.
- For this, you have to click on the three-dotted points on the ride site of the device where you are logged in.
- On clicking, the page of Review Log in will open.
- After that, you can log-out your account from that device. Also, you can choose the Secure Account option.
- Here you will see two options Not you and Log Out.
- Users can make their accounts secure by clicking on Not You.